Key features of the Altitude stock:
- Modified ambidextrous vertical grip for proper shooting technique and comfort.
- Elevated ambidextrous comb, creates a better cheek weld for bigger scoped rifles.
- Inlet is ready for oversized recoil lugs and extended internal box mags.
- Aluminum pillars installed.
- Dual swivel studs in forehand and one in the buttstock. Studs are tapped into aluminum blocks installed during molding process.
- Paint is removed from receiver area for proper glass bedding and to save time from sanding.
- Barrel channel has been inletted with a longer cylinder length found on custom barrels such as Proof Research, Bartlein etc.