Key features of the Altitude stock:
- 13.5” LOP, overall length of 31”, overall approximately 38 ounces, forend width 1.75”
- 1″ Pachmayr Decelerator Pad
- Adjustable comb height – approximately 1.5″
- Inlet is ready for over sized recoil lugs and Wyatt’s extended internal box mag
- Modified ambidextrous vertical grip for proper shooting technique and comfort.
- Aluminum pillars installed.
- Dual swivel studs in forehand and one in the butt stock, 3” center to center screw spacing for front rail.
- Paint is removed from receiver area for proper glass bedding and to save time from sanding.
- Barrel channel has been inletted with a longer cylinder length found on custom barrels such as Proof Research, Bartlein etc.
- Texturing on forend and grip area